- Bachelor in English Language and Literature from the University of Leeds (UK)
- CELTA Teacher Certificate
- Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) certificate
Experienced in teaching English language and literature - 10 years in colleges and schools in the UK, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Morocco, Kazakhstan, including IB, A-Level, GCSE and English for Academic Purposes programs, IELTS, Business English. He was a translation editor of several books.
His interests are literature, fiction, theater, travel, and learning about new cultures.
- 3450 students learned English
- 2070 students spoke fluent English
- 480 students prepared for the IELTS exam
- 96% of students passed the IELTS exam with a score above 5.0 points
- 79% of students passed the IELTS exam and received over 6.0 points
- 61% of students passed the IELTS exam and received over 7.0 points
- Conducted 6,000 English lessons